- Beauty/barber servcies - upon request
- Family days
- Indoor and outdoor activities:
Arts & crafts, bingo, gardening, gospel hour, music, dancing, and story-time hours.
- Newsletter - to include poetry, history lessons, celebrations, resident and staff profile, etc.
- Newspaper delivery (daily)
- Pet therapy
- Seasonal activities: Easter egg hunts, Cup Match, summer picnics, etc.
- Blood pressure and blood sugar screenings (as needed)
- Blood pressure and blood sugar screenings (bi-monthly)
- Customized individual care plans
- Influenza injections - upon request (yearly)
- Medication administration (as directed by a physician)
- Podiatry services - (upon request)
- Weight checks
- Wound care (as directed by a physician)
- Three well-balanced meals, snacks, as well as refreshments offered throughout the day.
- Meals prepared according to individual needs and/or physician's order
Those who will benefit
- Adult requiring mental and physical stimulation
- Adults who are in frail physical health
- Adults who are isolated and/or are in need of companionship
- Adults in mild to moderate stages of Alzheimer's disease or Dementia